Release notes 4.52.680
- IMPORTANT Important changes in the synchrony processes with aGora.connect and aGora.webLeads. All the centres with any aGora.connect and aGora.webLeads module, must update to the new version to be able to continue with the synchrony.
- NEW FEATURE Added new query Attendance report. It is located in the section Courses > Data queries > Class records > Attendance reports. The absences of the students of a group, class or subject will be shown in a list to be sent by customized emails if desired.
- NEW FEATURE Added new query Contracts terminated in natural mode. It is located in the section Sales > Data queries > Contract terminations and temporary absences. Contracts which have finished in a natural mode (because the group has finished and not because the cancellation was forced before its due ending date) will be shown.
- NEW FEATURE Added new query Graph of contracts by course. It is located in the section Courses > Data queries > Sales.
- NEW FEATURE From the queries "Contract teaching information", "Students, customers, groups and contracts data", "Contracts-student data" and "Totals of bills, incoming payments and invoices", now customized emails can be sent including the combinated data resulting from the query and they will be linked to the concrete student/customer (until now, these data stayed as an undefined sent mail and there was no possible to create templates using the combinated fields from the query results).
- NEW FEATURE In the results in parts, the global result now can be modified manually by the user in case this final calculation is not the way the centre works. That way, it can be indicated a different description or value from the one automatically generated.
- NEW FEATURE Added new option predefined in the Control Panel > Email shipment > Always request reading confirmation for the sent emails . Using this option, it will always be activated predefined in the email shipment the check to ask for reading confirmation.
- NEW FEATURE Added possibility to edit the email template at the moment sending it in the automatic processes such as: bills, invoices, results, .... sending. That way, the text of the emails can be customized from now on.
- FIXING SOURCE Modified the piece of development in which if the teaching starting or ending date or hour was changed, the attendance records linked to that teaching wasn't updated automatically. Now, they are updated automatically.
- FIXING SOURCE If an email account was linked to an aGora user, when sending an email from that user, it always appeared that email account for the shipment, even though it was disabled. Now, it won't happen.